The Project Manager is responsible for managing project scheduling, tracking issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting throughout the project lifecycle. This role will work on both internal and external, client-based projects.
- Creates and manages project plans for multiple projects
- Coordinate timely project meetings, producing meetings notes, and following up on any necessary action items
- Provides regular and up-to-date project statuses to stakeholders
- Ensures projects are delivered on time by identifying dependencies, setting milestones and deadlines
- Supports managers by setting required resource expectations.
- Exhibits professional behavior, conscientious about punctuality & attendance, demonstrates strong commitment to customer service and promotes positive working relationships.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate across departments at all levels
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office or Google GSuite tools
- Able to work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks.
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies
- Microsoft Visio
- PMP certification a plus
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)